Friday, November 15, 2019

Week 7

My Hometown / My Neighborhood

Currently, I live in Sweet Home, Oregon. So for the "My Hometown / My neighborhood" assignment, I plan on shooting the most popular places in Sweet Home, I want to make sure to get people in my photos. I'm thinking about shooting the Foster Reservoir, A&W restaurant, Sankey Park and/or bridges -- where town events are usually held. I plan on checking bulletin boards, The New Era, or online for upcoming local events to capture this coming week as well. 


Photo Story Ideas
 
I have no solid plans for the photo story -- yet -- but I've been considering my local middle school, or high school, cheer team, since competition season is coming up. I also know someone who is going to be competing in horse shows, barrel racing and more, through this month and next. I plan on checking the local high school for their school plays, they usually have performances this time on the year. I could shoot their rehearsals leading up to the main performance, and behind the scenes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment