Monday, December 2, 2019

Week 10 Forum

The best photo(s), I think, I took for this class were the photos I took of the Poetry Club. They stood out because it was much more difficult than I thought it would be getting good photos in an environment where they're really just sitting and reading poems the majority of the time. I learned that it's possible tot get good photos and stories even with "lack of action."(Poetry Club photos attached below) My photography skills were little to none at the beginning of the term, but I've improved way more than I thought I would. I know how to actually hold a camera now, and I've learned how to approach subjects and actually make people comfortable, even thought I'm there with an intimidating camera and seemingly endless questions. At first, especially with the first HUMANS OF LBCC assignments, I was super nervous and didn't even know how I should properly introduce myself without scaring them away.
Week 1 Forum "Goals":

My goals for this class:

To gain experience and knowledge in photography, and to get some of my photos published in the Commuter.

 I would still like to improve on my photography skills even more, but I have gained much more knowledge and experience in photography and journalism than I had before. I knew almost nothing. I also had a few of my photos and captions featured in the Commuter, so yay! I did achieve my goals for this class . . . eek!



No comments:

Post a Comment