Friday, October 4, 2019

Humans of LBCC 1



Jamie Alvarez


“This is my first term at LBCC, I’ve been here for about a week. I would say the best part about LBCC is all the resources they offer to help you succeed in college. My favorite place to study would probably be the Math Cafe because there’s teachers there to offer help, and there’s coffee. I guess you could say my greatest accomplishment was graduating high school on time when all odds were against me, and also continuing to pursue my education by going to college. I always strive to reach my own expectations and not fail. I’ve been working in the Courtyard Cafe for about two weeks now. I like it a lot because their main priority is school, and they genuinely care about whether or not you’re doing well in school.”

No comments:

Post a Comment