Friday, October 4, 2019

Week 1








About Me

My name is Jacquelyn, and this is my first year in college. I’m a journalism major, that’s why I was placed in this class. I have very little experience in photography, but I’m really looking forward to this class.


Goals

My goals for this class:

To gain experience and knowledge in photography, and to get some of my photos published in the Commuter.



Humans of LBCC Photos

I was pretty nervous to approach people for the questions. I found out that it was much easier than I thought it would be, I was fine as soon as I started asking the questions I had written down. The people I interviewed were easy going and friendly. I honestly think my final project could’ve turned out better, but I’m okay with it for now. Next time I’ll get more photos, with different angles and poses. My favorite part of this assignment was learning about other students at LBCC and their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment