Friday, October 18, 2019

Week 3




Topic 1
Shooting an event / activity

For my event/activity assignment, I went to the "Global Connections Hangouts" club on Wednesday, Oct. 16th. I was interested in the club because the day was convenient and I was interested in meeting new students. It was difficult for me to get a good overall shot of the club. I had a really fun time at the hangout. I stayed the whole time to finish a game of UNO, even after I was finished taking pictures. Ultimately if I had an opportunity to shoot this assignment again, I would try and get a better overall picture, and more information about the club members.


Topic 2
Self-critique

The best photo I've taken so far in this class was my picture of Jamie Alvarez for the first HUMANS OF LBCC assignment.


The worst photo I've taken for a class assignment was for the second HUMANS OF LBCC assignment. I was way too close to the subject and the lighting was awful. 
The skill I need to improve the most is to definitely get better with my camera. I need to learn more about the settings/lenses etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment